Policy Issues

I have a network with 2 servers and 1 laptop. The 2 servers are HP Brio's
and the laptop is a Compaq Evo N1015v. The problem I am having is my Group
policies that are set at the OU level will not take effect on a user account
when I logon to the domain from the laptop. They do take effect when I logon
to the domain from one of the servers,(the one that's not the Domain
Controller). If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Steve

The problem I am having is my Group
> policies that are set at the OU level will not take effect on a user
account
> when I logon to the domain from the laptop. They do take effect when I
logon
> to the domain from one of the servers,(the one that's not the Domain

Do you log onto the server with the same user account?
Are the server and the laptop in the same OU?

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE