Cannot get group policies to work over WAN

I have a couple of installations in which I have one or
two workstations connected via VPN routers.

The machines join Active directory OK but do not
receive Group Policies for the Domain or OU.

I've tried disabling slow link detection via group policy. No luck.

Thanks in advance

Check the event log. See if you have a bunch of userenv errors. Then check
the DNS settings of these machines. That's likely to be the origin of these
problems.

Regards

Oli