Different printer configs- install as "separate printers?"

We have a Samsung printer that can print double-sided. At present we
have to set the double-sided option through printer properties each
time we want to print from an application.

Can we do a second install of this printer, where double-sided is on
by default?

We have our printer connected directly to our network hub.

We thank you.

--Maggie--

PS: Bloody awful, the way the royals are carrying about these days.
1 answer Last reply
More about different printer configs install separate printers

    Lady Margaret Thatcher wrote:

    > We have a Samsung printer that can print double-sided. At present we
    > have to set the double-sided option through printer properties each
    > time we want to print from an application.
    >
    > Can we do a second install of this printer, where double-sided is on
    > by default?
    >
    > We have our printer connected directly to our network hub.
    >
    > We thank you.
    >
    > --Maggie--
    >
    > PS: Bloody awful, the way the royals are carrying about these days.

    Yes, you can usually set up a second printer option with selected
    properties.

Printers Default Samsung Peripherals