New ie 6 window does not open maximized (XP)

Sometimes, when I click on a link, the new window does
not open maximized.
I want that all my new windows to open "Maximized". Does
know how to make the new window open maximized
automatically?

DavidR

"David R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes, when I click on a link, the new window does
> not open maximized.
> I want that all my new windows to open "Maximized". Does
> know how to make the new window open maximized
> automatically?
>
> DavidR

The same or different links ? In either case, drag window corners to screen
corners. Then hold ctrl and Shift keys down at same time while clicking on
the X when ready to close.
May have to be done for each one.

Malv