Where can I see actual examples of A-D win2k3?

I need to set up a small Active Directory network and I would like to see
how others designed theirs; not with the triangle diagrams, but the actual
"end result look" in the mmc snap-in. Does anyone know of any sites that
have these types of examples?

Thank you,
K7
1 answer Last reply
More about where actual examples win2k3

    There is no good view of all that is going on other than the triangle
    diagrams. What are you specifically trying to see or get a feel for? To
    get a real feeling for the AD structure you would need: Logical Network
    topology, Domain topology with trusts, OU structure, GPO topology, Site
    topology, and DNS Zones.

    Building those in Visio would be enough to give you the overall picture of
    an AD network. Its just that there is too much in there and not a real view
    of that through an MMC.

    Ask for something specific and you might get an example, though most people
    would be too concerned about security to send you actual screen shots. The
    Microsoft guides to AD Design might be a good place to start.
    --
    Ryan Hanisco
    MCSE, MCDBA

    "K7" <noemailatatatat@tamptampatampaabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I need to set up a small Active Directory network and I would like to see
    > how others designed theirs; not with the triangle diagrams, but the actual
    > "end result look" in the mmc snap-in. Does anyone know of any sites that
    > have these types of examples?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > K7

Microsoft Active Directory Windows