Group Policy Problem

ME

I have a Win 2k DC and XP workstations. I have implemented a GP for
the users on the XP workstations. Seems to be working fine except
for one problem. When the user accesses the internet, javascripts
won't run. I know it is something in the GP because when I move a
user account out of the OU that has the GP applied to it, javascripts
run just fine. I have searched through all of the settings in the GP
to try to find where the problem is and can't find it. Active
scripting is enabled. Anyone heard of this problem? Any suggestions?

Is it just the site was put into the Restricted sites zone?

br,
Denis

"me@networking.com" wrote:

> I have a Win 2k DC and XP workstations. I have implemented a GP for
> the users on the XP workstations. Seems to be working fine except
> for one problem. When the user accesses the internet, javascripts
> won't run. I know it is something in the GP because when I move a
> user account out of the OU that has the GP applied to it, javascripts
> run just fine. I have searched through all of the settings in the GP
> to try to find where the problem is and can't find it. Active
> scripting is enabled. Anyone heard of this problem? Any suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS