h5550, bluetooth, gprs, 6310i - HELP!

November 30, 2004 2:19:10 PM

I have recently upgraded from a 3870 to H5550 and so far its looking like a
backwards step!

I have copied the exact settings for my GPRS dial-up connection over
bluetooth from my 3870 to my H5550 and all I get is 'cannot connect for an
unknown reason' !

Anyone help? - I've tried all the settings I can find on the internet in
various sources - called HP and went through about an hour of soft-resets,
hard-resets etc etc (which I knew wouldn't help - I'm not daft after all!)

HELP!?

John
December 9, 2004 11:50:59 AM

In article <ecyrL7s1EHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>,
john.stewart@poultergroup.com says...
> I have recently upgraded from a 3870 to H5550 and so far its looking like a
> backwards step!
>
> I have copied the exact settings for my GPRS dial-up connection over
> bluetooth from my 3870 to my H5550 and all I get is 'cannot connect for an
> unknown reason' !
>
> Anyone help? - I've tried all the settings I can find on the internet in
> various sources - called HP and went through about an hour of soft-resets,
> hard-resets etc etc (which I knew wouldn't help - I'm not daft after all!)
John,

Any luck? I would like to do this also. Can you post the links you
already have?

Beemer
!