Exporting users

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.misc,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

Hi

Does anyone have a script, that will export all usernames and e-mail
addresses from AD?
Thanks
Regards
Miha

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.misc,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

I don't have a script, but csvde might be what you are looking for.

csvde -f output.csv -r "(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)) -d
"cn=Users,DC=localdomain,DC=localdomain" -l
"DN,sAMAccountName,displayName,mail"

/neo

"Miha" <miha.bernik@isg.si> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a script, that will export all usernames and e-mail
> addresses from AD?
> Thanks
> Regards
> Miha

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.misc,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

Hi,

Check if it can also help you:

dsquery * domainroot -filter
"(&(objectCategory=User)(sAMAccountName=*))" -attr sAMAccountName
proxyaddresses -limit 200000

Qualquer sugestão deve ser testada antes de aplicada - www.gupade.org

"Miha" <miha.bernik@isg.si> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a script, that will export all usernames and e-mail
> addresses from AD?
> Thanks
> Regards
> Miha

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.misc,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

thanks. I'll give it a try.
"neo [mvp outlook]" <neo@online.mvps.org> je napisal v sporoèilo
news:egSBDL16EHA.3828@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl ...