Removing a laptop from Win2K Domain

Hello,

I need to remove a laptop from a Win2K domain so that the local
policies, and user accounts are all restored to their original
effectiveness.

Is there anything I need to know in advance? Strange behaviors, tips or
tricks?

As it stands, I simply intend to right-click on My Computer and remove
the PC the same way I added it.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Jonathan-

There's nothing special you have to do here ... just goto my computer and
unjoin the box.

Make sure you know a local account (admin) password before you do it so you
can get into the box as an admin post-unjoin...

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com