How to update win2k to win2003

I would update win2k AD to win2003 AD,I want to know how to do it.

Source :(Win2k Advanced server+sp4)+Active directory+(Exchange2k+sp3)
Target:(Win2003 ent)+Active directory+(Exchange2k+sp3)

In this system I only want to update Win2k to win2003,not update Exchange.
1 answer Last reply
More about update win2k win2003

    "jack" <wu1@ecustmde.com> wrote in message
    > I would update win2k AD to win2003 AD,I want to know how to do it.

    For Win2000:
    Put in the update disk and following the menu
    that will autostart (if you have that enabled)
    or run the contents of the autostart.inf file
    by manually typing it.

    If you have (had) multiple DCs then they must
    be fully replicated or dead ones cleared from
    AD (NTDSUtil metadata cleanup)

    Double check with someone else for any gotchas
    with Exchange 2K.

    --
    Herb Martin

Microsoft Active Directory Windows