Remote desktop

Last response: in Work & Education
Share
June 20, 2009 7:08:27 AM

remote desktop allow users to connect remotely to this computer is unchekmark plz help me the connecte the remote desktop

More about : remote desktop

June 20, 2009 10:06:32 AM

first you need to tick the allow users to connect remotely

next you need to make sure that the users that will be conncecting remotely exist on both computers and are members of the 'remote users' profile in user management.
Related resources
April 2, 2010 11:58:06 AM

take r admin 3.4 will help u
April 18, 2010 6:41:17 PM

We have a few XP Pro PC's that act as a method of remote desktopping to
other servers via VPN across the Internet for support purposes. We also
access these "RD" machines via remote desktop over the LAN. Whoever connects
to one of these machines logs on as the same (local) user. These machines
are limited to a single RDP session that will give an error message if
somebody is already connected (rather than disconnect them). Therefore, we
are always aware when somebody is currently accessing one of these machines.

I would like to expand this further by trying to find a method of knowing
WHO is connected to these machines (mainly in case somebody has forgot to
disconnect). I have tried to write a few versions of vbscripts that will
look at these machines and pull the user name or computer name of who is
RDP'ing in. I seem to have reached a stage of going around in circles. Can
anybody offer any advice on a method of getting this information?

Thanks......For more click this
Sample Resume
May 8, 2010 8:11:20 PM

^ WTF? Bot of the above 2 posts don't make sense
May 9, 2010 11:36:03 AM

i think my post it does make and it works i use it !!!!!
!