Sign in with
Your question

Computers built to your specs.

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
Anonymous
May 18, 2001 7:33:43 PM

I see a lot of people here are wondering where to buy, and how much to pay. i run a shop myself and i've decided to try and post in here. my prices aren't always spectacular and super.... but the machines are quality and sure beat the prices of alienware and voodoo and falcon NW. Machines can range anywhere from net surfing to high end gaming and multimedia, raning from 400.00 to 4500.00+ whatever you want. All machines are tested and run like a dream and soon i will be carrying the new 1.4ghz Tbirds. I am AMD authorized reseller as well. If you are looking for any prices let me know, leave a post here and i will get back to you. you can also have the parts shipped to you or built here. Windows 98SE, ME, or windows 2k PRO and Office 2000 pro come with every machine purchase.
Thanks for reading this and have a nice day.

More about : computers built specs

Anonymous
May 18, 2001 10:13:51 PM

Specialized Computers' Team Alpha High End Gaming PC, Boasts A Wide Range Of Features. Hauling Along Its Klipsh Speakers Which Blow The Sweat Off A Rats Ass To The Monitor With The Ultra Sharp .21 Dot Pitch You Can't Go Wrong. The Team Alpha PC Offers High Quality At A Very Reasonable Price And Great Looks. With The Neon Lighting And Acrylic Windows Your Sure To Attract Some Attention This Summer At LAN Parties. The 2 IBM 60GB 75GXP IBM Hard Drives Are Very Realiable With Stability And Raw Speed. The Promise FastTrak Raid Card On Raid 0 Offers Mind Shattering Load Up Times And Blistering Seek Times. For The Price Tag The Team Alpha PC Is Most Certainly The Hard Core Gamers #1 Choice.

Antec SX1030B Full Tower + 10" neon tube 2 Clear windows one at the top of case, 1 on the left side.

2x Quiet Ball Bearing 92mm case fans

2x High Performence Ball Bearing 92mm case fans

3x 92mm case fan chrome grills

3x Aluminum Water cleanable case fan mesh filters

2x Hard Drive Fan

ANTEC INC. 400W ATX POWER SUPPLY

MSI Skt A AMD760 ATX DDR ATA100

AMD Athlon 1.333GHz CPU 266MHZ FSB

2x IBM 60GB EIDE ULTRA ATA/100 LP DESKSTAR 7200RPM 75GXP On RAID 0 Config

PROMISE TECHNOLOGY Ultra ATA/100 RAID 2 channel

VisitonTek 64MB DDR Geforce3

CREATIVE LABS Platinum 5.1 SOUNDCARD

G90F VIEWSONIC 19".21 1600x1200 Perfect Flat

256MB PC266 C2.5 NON ECC DDR

PLEXTOR CDRW DRIVE 16X/10X/40X EIDE W/ SOFTWARE & MEDIA

1.44mb Floppy

Windows Of Your Choice 95/98/98SE/2000/PRO/SERVER/Millenium

Office 2000 Pro

Klipsh ProMedia 4.2

IBM 16X DVD Player

MICROSOFT RETAIL MS S.WINDER PREC. JOYSTICK 2

3COM NETWORK CARD

MS IntelliMouse Optical Explorer

Keyboard Of Your Choice!

NEWQ PLATINUM NEOWAVE 3379 PC Audio Graphic Equal w/DSP

BK500MC APC 500VA UPS BACKUPS APC RETAIL

Norton AntiVirus Deluxe

StarOffice

McAfee's Nuts & Bolts

3900.99 W/Shipping And Handling Included.

All Machines Are Tested And Under Go A Heavy Burn For 72 Hours. The Machine Must Pass A 200 Point Check List Before It Can Be Shipped, Insuring That The Machine Will Work Perfect From Out Of Box And Years To Come. Total Build And Shipping Time Is Estimated At 2 Weeks.
May 19, 2001 7:22:30 AM

Where are you based?

<b>
"Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby." :wink:
</b>
Related resources
Anonymous
May 19, 2001 4:02:56 PM

Howdy, and thank you for taking the time to reply and show interest in my posts.
I am located in Allentown, Pennsylvania
the website is
www.specialized-pc.com
but i am switching hosting right now, the site should be back up next week. I am trying to steer away from online pricing and all seeing as how its hard to always update those prices. But online credit card ordering will be on the site so that you may pay for your purchases there or call me and order with credit card. All machines are built to run hard and long. Performence is a must and all of the machines i sold i've never had one brought back. Infact all of my customers have had no problems with them at all. The inside of the case is nice and clean with no mixed up cables and fans are a must but the case is still quiet.
Anymore questions? just reply here i will get back to you right away. Have a nice day!
Anonymous
May 21, 2001 7:54:36 AM

I can not enter your site, it seems that it's written wrong.
May 21, 2001 8:50:49 PM

"but i am switching hosting right now, the site should be back up next week"

---------
I am the first and only one with a 16MB GeForce2 GTS graphics card! :smile:
Anonymous
May 22, 2001 12:39:42 AM

if u want anything leave me a pvt. msg i will get back to you right away..
!