H.323 Vs SIP VoIP & Softphone Vs Hardphone

Miguel, I would like to know that can I use ATA with FWD or other SIP
provider just like I can connect the IP Phone , in other words I like
to know that does ATA has all the features for configuring SIP
providers just like SIP phone does .

--
SIP2PSTN

SIP2PSTN <SIP2PSTN.1pso7f@news.broadbandbanter.com> wrote:
> Miguel, I would like to know that can I use ATA with FWD or other SIP
> provider just like I can connect the IP Phone , in other words I like
> to know that does ATA has all the features for configuring SIP
> providers just like SIP phone does .

Sure, I've used both of my ATAs with FWD. They can both be configured either
with a web interface or by punching touch tones in response to voice prompts
in the connected telephone.

miguel