Project From Car Mp3 Player

I want to build a computer to use in my car, to listem songs, without using cds, only the songs from my HD or a USB hard drive.
How can I do it ? 8O :roll: What is the best way? and the hardware?? wich one

And to display i have a hold labtop, Very old :D and I want to use is display to connect to the pc. is it possible ? :roll:

thanks for all the help..!

-=| NApoleAN 2k |=-
napolean2k@gmail.com
5 answers Last reply
More about project player
  1. ......I guess this is the right topic out of the two others to reply to. Why don't you just get a high capacity MP3 player? You can get a 60GB iPod and skip the insanity of driving around with a computer in your car..
  2. Quote:
    I want to build a computer to use in my car, to listem songs, without using cds, only the songs from my HD or a USB hard drive.

And to display i have a hold labtop, Very old :D and I want to use is display to connect to the pc. is it possible ? :roll:

-=| NApoleAN 2k |=-
    napolean2k@gmail.com

Get a60GB iPod like another poster suggested.. or if you really wnat to use a PC..

Buy a Mac mini, and stick that in your glove box or under your backseat. You can wire it into your stereo, and use a touch screen LCD to control iTunes mounted on the dash.
  3. that would be freaking gnarly. Back to the Future style

check out this picture, too:
    http://www.digitalgiant.com/blulex5spd/mycar/interior-exterior/images/Mac%20Mini%20Lexus%20iTunes.jpg

notice the glovebox.
  4. Quote:

-=| NApoleAN 2k |=-
    napolean2k@gmail.com

Get a60GB iPod like another poster suggested.. or if you really wnat to use a PC..

Buy a Mac mini, and stick that in your glove box or under your backseat. You can wire it into your stereo, and use a touch screen LCD to control iTunes mounted on the dash.

It Might be a good Idea, But I do really want to build that car Mp3 player !! I Know I can. I just Wanna Know How.

If instead of Mp3 I want to see a movie, or any video. I can easily do that if
    I have a PC. With an IPod I cant !
  5. Quote:
    that would be freaking gnarly. Back to the Future style

check out this picture, too:
    http://www.digitalgiant.com/blulex5spd/mycar/interior-exterior/images/Mac%20Mini%20Lexus%20iTunes.jpg

notice the glovebox.

Thats My point !!! :twisted: I know I can. But I dont know how!!
    If anyone have more sugestion. PM or reply me please...
    thanks ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Systems