Group policy for diffrent group

I am looking to creat Group policy for 4 user group who will need access to
3 Windows server through TS

Group 1 has 5 user
Group 2 has 4 user
Group 3 has 6 user
Group 4 has 3 user

Users in Group 1 need access to 2 application/ tool on server 1
Users in Group 2 need access to 3 application/tool on server 1
User in Group 3 and 4 should not be able to access server 1

Users in Group1 need access to 1 application/tool on server 2
Users in Group 2 need access to 2 application/tool on server 2
Users in Group 3 need access to 4 application/tool on server2
Users in Group 4 need access to 1 application/tool on server2

These application/tool may or may not be same for diffrenet group.

Is there any way to creat group policy and apply policy to group. Users in
these group should have full admin access to there own workststion.

Any help on this is greatly appriciated.

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

1. Create your Groups and add your users.
2. Set permissions on the applications and file areas each needs.
3. Create a mandatory profile for each group and assign that as the TS
profile for the users of each group.
4. Grant them local admin rights on their Workstations

Whew, that was worded like an SAT question, but the above should take care
of it.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA

"Microsoft" <agarwaldm@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am looking to creat Group policy for 4 user group who will need access
> 3 Windows server through TS
>
> Group 1 has 5 user
> Group 2 has 4 user
> Group 3 has 6 user
> Group 4 has 3 user
>
> Users in Group 1 need access to 2 application/ tool on server 1
> Users in Group 2 need access to 3 application/tool on server 1
> User in Group 3 and 4 should not be able to access server 1
>
> Users in Group1 need access to 1 application/tool on server 2
> Users in Group 2 need access to 2 application/tool on server 2
> Users in Group 3 need access to 4 application/tool on server2
> Users in Group 4 need access to 1 application/tool on server2
>
> These application/tool may or may not be same for diffrenet group.
>
> Is there any way to creat group policy and apply policy to group. Users in
> these group should have full admin access to there own workststion.
>
> Any help on this is greatly appriciated.
>
> Dinesh

Thanks for the help.