jules

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Hi All:
I am new to this but I have been having a problem
when I go to write a letter on the Microsoft Works. My
keyboard freezes up & that is the end of my writing? What
can I do to fix this problem.

Thank You

Jules

Hi Jules

Please try one of the MS Works News Groups:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.works.win or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User