M'Aiq the Liar site

Hey there,

I've been lurking here for a while and haven't had much to add to the
threads, but I wanted to post my site to the group. It's dedicated to
M'Aiq the Liar and if anyone has any additional info or comments I'll
gladly add them to the site.

Thanks for looking!
Wolf

http://www.maiq.ingenia-design.com

Serpentine Moon wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I've been lurking here for a while and haven't had much to add to the
> threads, but I wanted to post my site to the group. It's dedicated to
> M'Aiq the Liar and if anyone has any additional info or comments I'll
> gladly add them to the site.
>
> Thanks for looking!
> Wolf
>
> http://www.maiq.ingenia-design.com

It looks really good. Only one of the mouseover menu items seemed to
work properly, though.

I was disappointed in that there was little information on the site that
you don't learn as soon as you find M'Aiq in the game. There was a
little bit of the text about Rolf the Uber that was interesting --
something about Rolf being a traditional name for a generic NPC. But for
the most part, explaining the jokes seemed unnecessary. They're all
jokes, except for the one about Boethiah, and it's pretty self-evident
that they're all jokes.

I'd suggest expanding this site by adding some new content, like humor
about the Morrowind game, from the point of view of M'aiq the Liar.