Dual boot XP > 2000 ?

answer

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2002

Hi,

Is it possibly to install Win 2000 Pro on computer who already have Win XP
Pro.

How can I do this dual boot.

Thanks

Only if you have third party software such as Partition Magic or Bootit,
both of which include their own boot manager and a means for creating
partitions on the fly if the user doesn't already have a spare partition on
which to install the OS.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"ANSWER" <rs@blic.net> wrote in message news:cjf6lh$fjl$1@ariane.blic.net...
> Hi,
>
> Is it possibly to install Win 2000 Pro on computer who already have Win XP
> Pro.
>
> How can I do this dual boot.
>
> Thanks

How do I install Windows 2000 after I've installed Windows XP?
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_repair_2k.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch