Kerberos Authentication from SUSE

Question for anyone out there. I have a W2003 AD running in native mode. I
have SUSE Linux servers that I need to login to using the AD. I configured
the Kerberos client and when I run a 'kinit' I get a ticket. My problem is
when I logout as root and try to access the server using a AD login I get a
'unable to determine UID/GID of user' Anyone have any ideas on what I am
doing wrong?
-Patrick

Hello,
This may can help you,