Invalid access to memory location

Just loaded w2k server and AD install. Whenever I try to open any AD
windows I get errors
that state Invalid Meory Location. Have loaded many win2k and AD before,
never had this. This is a
P31000 mhz with 512meg ram.

cd

"nospam40" wrote:
> Just loaded w2k server and AD install. Whenever I try to
> open any AD
> windows I get errors
> that state Invalid Meory Location. Have loaded many win2k and
> AD before,
> never had this. This is a
> P31000 mhz with 512meg ram.
>
> cd

Hi,

If I were you, I would just reload if you can. I have searched MS
database and it basically doesn’t list your problem but a slew of
others that cause the same error.

Cheers,

Lara

--