AD users and computers mmc

totoro

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004

I had access to the AD Users and Computers tool in Administrative Tools on my
WIndows 2000 Pro workstation, but I cannot access it on my new WIn XP or
another Win 2k Pro workstation. how do I get that back? I need to activate it
on other workstations for delegated tasks to other users.

If you running Windows XP, you have to use the Administrative Tools for
Windows Server 2003, what ever you are administering a Windows 2000 Domain
or Windows Server 2003 Domain.

Download and install the correct version of the Administrative Tools from
Microsoft.com
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&DisplayLang=en

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

"totoro" <totoro@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
>I had access to the AD Users and Computers tool in Administrative Tools on
>my
> WIndows 2000 Pro workstation, but I cannot access it on my new WIn XP or
> another Win 2k Pro workstation. how do I get that back? I need to activate
> it
> on other workstations for delegated tasks to other users.

TRENDING THREADS