Moo

Heya!

Just interested, are there any Fortify spells (such as Strength, Hp,
Int...)in Morrowind? I know that you can easily get these from potions, but
I am an experienced alchemist and want to find something more interesting
i.e. Magic. The spells don't have to last long because I plan to make
enchanted items with them (not constant effect as I learned that it can be
costly). The question is; where do you get such spells? - If they exist?

Thanks ...Moo

lee

Moo wrote:
> Heya!
>
> Just interested, are there any Fortify spells (such as Strength, Hp,
> Int...)in Morrowind? I know that you can easily get these from potions, but
> I am an experienced alchemist and want to find something more interesting
> i.e. Magic. The spells don't have to last long because I plan to make
> enchanted items with them (not constant effect as I learned that it can be
> costly). The question is; where do you get such spells? - If they exist?
>
> Thanks ...Moo

Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/3365.html

I think the spells are listed in the shop FAQ

"Lee" <lmatth2-newsbox@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Moo wrote:
> > Heya!
> >
> > Just interested, are there any Fortify spells (such as Strength, Hp,
> > Int...)in Morrowind? I know that you can easily get these from potions,
but
> > I am an experienced alchemist and want to find something more
interesting
> > i.e. Magic. The spells don't have to last long because I plan to make
> > enchanted items with them (not constant effect as I learned that it can
be
> > costly). The question is; where do you get such spells? - If they exist?
> >
> > Thanks ...Moo
> >

> Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/3365.html
>
> I think the spells are listed in the shop FAQ

Also good:

http://home.twmi.rr.com/hanu9/mwind/spellsearch.htm

For a graphic interface.

-Ed

You only need to learn ONE Fortify Attribute spell to be able to enchant ANY
of them on magic items.

You can learn Jack of Trades at Arille's Trade House in Seyda Neen at the
beginning of the game, which
will allow you to enchant items with any of the Fortify Attribute
enchantments.