Where is Fast Edi in Balmora ? please help!

I want to finish Telvanni member quest. I have my "house" and I need a
"voice" to get biger one. I was supposed to search for him in Balmora. After
asking about "voice" everyone is telling me that "Fast Edi should finally
got this work". Great-but - where he is ??? I can not find him enywhere in
Balmora. It's hopeless - please help!
Darek

"Darek" <darek2004@pf.pl> wrote in message
> I want to finish Telvanni member quest. I have my "house" and I need a
> "voice" to get biger one. I was supposed to search for him in Balmora.
After
> asking about "voice" everyone is telling me that "Fast Edi should finally
> got this work". Great-but - where he is ??? I can not find him enywhere in
> Balmora. It's hopeless - please help!
> Darek

He is upstairs in a house on the west side of the river at the Temple end of
town.

Doug

He is upstairs in a house near the temple on the same side of the river as
the fighters guild and mages guild, etc.