Sharikou: Intel corp. is as evil as nazis.

qurious69ss

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2006
8O I once thought that sharikous was just an avid Amd fanboy, but his last blog is just fu*$n sick. I am posting this so that next time that ass*%le shows up in here you make sure you know what he is all about.

"Monopolistic Exclusion and Nazism

Another report alleges that Intel excluded AMD from the PC market in Germany. German retailer Metro tells its suppliers that it has an agreement with Intel which bars them from purchasing products containing AMD CPUs.

I think this kind of exclusionary acts are worse than price fixing. Exclusion completely denies competors' access to market. In the movie "The Pianist", the Nazis denied some people's access to food regardless of what they were willing to pay. It's a very similar situation here.

One can compare monopolistic exclusion to Nazism. Hitler had a philosophy of racial exclusion and Aryan monopoly of racial existence. Monopolists have similar doctrine in the market. Hitler wanted to wipe out competing races by violence. Monopolists don't want fair competition, they only want monopolisitc control. Intel execs' pathetic behaviour* and their fixation on excluding AMD may be traced back to their deep rooted hatred towards competition.

Reading the book "Inside Intel" by Tim Jackson, you know that Intel has a ruthless and often unethical way of doing things, internally and externally. Intel doesn't look like an American company in many ways. Intel's corporate culture was cultivated by Andy Grove, a survivor of Nazi and Soviet oppression. During his times, even high level Intel execs are routingly shouted at and chided in meetings and punished by being put into CAP ("corrective action program"). Intel had a system to constantly weed out the least productive 10% of its work force, which led to the creation of the FACE Intel organization.

Today's Intel is the same old Intel. Its execs are still following the old way of doing business.
Intel is not expanding its horizons into other areas, it is not focusing on growing revenue and profit. Instead, Intel is solely working on gaining CPU market share, or reducing competitor's market share, even though Intel already has 75% of the market. They are again trying to restrict free trade and commerce and limit people's freedom to choose by exercising their monopolistic powers.

Intel execs openly said they are angry. I think they are not just angry, they are hateful. Such attitude has even poisoned the Intel user community, where fanboism often turns into fundamentalism.

* Henri Richard: "I think that Intel executives refusing to attend a meeting, for example, if AMD is on the menu, or on stage, is just simply pathetic, but it happens time and time again. I don’t think that a company that’s worth US$120 billion or more, that’s one of the top Fortune 500 companies, should ever condone that kind of behavior, and I don’t understand why Intel is not welcoming free and open competition, especially from a much smaller competitor."

PS: I may not be able to write more or moderate the comments for the next few days. I wish I can open the comments without moderation, but there are too many folks who like to spam..."

qurious69ss

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2006
Yes it is crap, but yet there are still people in this forum who support this guy. Just wanted everyone to realize what this guy stands for. I for one am insulted by this fuc*&n moron comparing intel to nazism. WTF????

Legenic

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
this guy is hilarious. clearly he's just off the deep end in love with AMD. wow, never thought anything could be so devoted to a company.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
8O I once thought that sharikous was just an avid Amd fanboy, but his last blog is just fu*$n sick. I am posting this so that next time that ass*%le shows up in here you make sure you know what he is all about.

This is news?

Isnt there one hacker on this board who can take down sharikookoos site, or at least make it a mirror for pro intel intel advertisements just to piss shariboob off?

qurious69ss

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2006
Certain people??? I'm offended by this ass*%le but yet people like MMM almost eat his pre-c%m. 9-mm and BM are not that far behind when it comes to their devotion to the almighty A64, comeon people get off the funny juice.

carlhungis

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
I will be honest. As an Intel employee, I am not very fond of being called a Nazi. I am not really sure how appropriate this thread is. I am all for the banning of Shakira, I have been calling for it for quite a while. But it is almost worse to have other posters copying his filth and posting it here.

It does nothing but draw more attention to this attention starved child. I am not sure where her hatred comes from. I sure that she would never admit it to anyone, perhaps she was fired from Intel and still holds a grudge.... we will never know.

Either way.... I know that I have no say in what gets posted and what doesn't, but if I could... I would request that filth like this stay off the forum.

Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
Wow didn't you know were also from Intel. Cool.

Anyways I'm pretty sure he is banned. I'm starting to think 9-inch is too, haven't seen him around for a while now. Can't say I'd miss either.

carlhungis

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
Wow didn't you know were also from Intel. Cool.

Anyways I'm pretty sure he is banned. I'm starting to think 9-inch is too, haven't seen him around for a while now. Can't say I'd miss either.

I hope that Shakira was. I didn't mind 9-inch so much. 9-inch was just ridiculous enough that it was funny. Never an original thought, always just a link to an article with AMD in the title (even when they weren't all that flattering for AMD). It was Shakira's blatant lies and hatred that bugged me. It shouldn't, but I can't say it is enjoyable to watch someone lie and insult your way of living, the whole time knowing that there will be no repercussion.

Oh well.

annihilatorpro

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
Wow, this guy is unbelievable and frankly, stupid.

What I would find incredibly amusing is if Sharikou comments this junk on Rahul Sood's blog just so I can watch him get ownedddd. Again.