Changing IP's on a Domain Controller

Does anyone know were documentation from changing an IP address on multiple
domain controller would be? I searched Microsoft's KB and MSDN and cannot
find anything relivent. I have 3 domain controllers that host different FSMO
roles among them, I want to go from a public ip scheme to a 10.x.x.x scheme.
All 3 DC's are DNS and Global catalogs also.

More about changing domain controller

    DNS is the main consideration here.

    Start here:
    -- http://www.msresource.net/content/view/22/47/

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net/
    http://forums.msresource.net/

    <Dave@xrxdc.com> wrote in message news:41dc50bf$1_3@127.0.0.1...
    Does anyone know were documentation from changing an IP address on multiple
    domain controller would be? I searched Microsoft's KB and MSDN and cannot
    find anything relivent. I have 3 domain controllers that host different FSMO
    roles among them, I want to go from a public ip scheme to a 10.x.x.x scheme.
    All 3 DC's are DNS and Global catalogs also.

    News==----
    Newsgroups

Domain Controller Microsoft Windows