Changing IP's on a Domain Controller

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Does anyone know were documentation from changing an IP address on multiple
domain controller would be? I searched Microsoft's KB and MSDN and cannot
find anything relivent. I have 3 domain controllers that host different FSMO
roles among them, I want to go from a public ip scheme to a 10.x.x.x scheme.
All 3 DC's are DNS and Global catalogs also.

DNS is the main consideration here.

Start here:
-- http://www.msresource.net/content/view/22/47/

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/
http://forums.msresource.net/

<Dave@xrxdc.com> wrote in message news:41dc50bf$1_3@127.0.0.1...
Does anyone know were documentation from changing an IP address on multiple
domain controller would be? I searched Microsoft's KB and MSDN and cannot
find anything relivent. I have 3 domain controllers that host different FSMO
roles among them, I want to go from a public ip scheme to a 10.x.x.x scheme.
All 3 DC's are DNS and Global catalogs also.

News==----
Newsgroups