how long time tow DC account synchronization

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

hi:
there are tow DC in our company. recently, I reinstall one of the DC. I
found the account synchronization time is slow than before. when I add or
delete account in one of DC, another DC need 8 min synchronization. is it
right the status?
how can I improve synchronization speed? It is intrnat 100M network.

thanks
jack

Are they both in the same site ??

Are they both Windows 2000

Do they both have the correct DNS settings ??

If they are both in the same site you can reduce the replication by
the modifiction in the registry of both DCs.

Gary Simmons

gsimmons.uk@gmail.com