small pbx

Last response: in Networking
May 31, 2005 5:44:02 PM

I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines
for in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not
required.

any suggestions.

thanks

More about : small pbx

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 11:15:53 AM

We can give IP PBX with embede Linux.
Pl. contact

www.softswitches.net
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 12:21:27 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:44:02 -0700, datakazam wrote:

> I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines for
> in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not required.

You could use asterisk with a Digium TDM400P with 4xFXO modules and 8 ip
phones.
June 2, 2005 7:52:01 PM

Hello,

datakazam wrote:

> I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines
> for in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not
> required.
I think this is exactly what you are looking for: PBXpress
http://www.pbxpress.com/. It supports auto-detection and provisioning of
the phones on your VoIP network, can use analog phone lines for backup in
case if your VoIP termination fails, can log/record all phone
conversations, has queues(huntgroups)/voicemail/auto-attendant, etc.
Managed from the web interface and is within your price range.

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

You can build -up a switch matrix to join multiple voip and pstn lines using
the Combine-a-line units

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5781...
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

excerpt from listing

COMBINE-A-LINE .. Imagine..1=2

Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering
machine, caller ID or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?.. Automatically?

OR

How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone jack
into a single handset?

OR

USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as
well!

OR

see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are already in a
telco call???

THEN...........................................

Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines to
be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and
PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication equipment for your
home office or for the family.

Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company including
Caller ID. It also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are
Protecting your equipment.

Use combine-aline to automatically switch between VOIP and pots (rboc) plain
local line, hands free!.

SECURITY of your calls are enhanced because the CLT displays if anybody
picks -up the line after you are in a call! So, it has security features
just in case someone is wire tapping or listens in after you are in a call.
The LED display will indicate any disruption to the line.

Easy to use, No batteries or power supply, and no programming needed! Our
re-sellers have reported that ..."elimination of the noisy and cumbersome
power supply wires, reduces the Hum & Noise one hears then when connected
to household power supplies"

Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop wires
with Combine-A-Line.

USE BUY NOW and get FREE SHIPPING

"datakazam" <dmcgee@datakazam.com> wrote in message
> I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines
> for in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not
> required.
>
> any suggestions.
>
> thanks

February 10, 2010 3:37:15 AM

You can find information about different PBX service providers and their
different pricing plans. You can read reviews of plans and pricing from different virtual PBX
providers. http://www.pbx101.com/
December 16, 2010 4:17:38 AM

Quote:

I have a need for a 8 phone, voip system, using 4 pots(analog) lines
for in/out dialing. price range around $2000. voice mail not
required.

any suggestions.

thanks

You may want to make a search online by using the following keywords "virtual PBX Compare".
!