login remote

I would like to login - be authenticated - by a remote DOMAIN which is
accesible via a DSL line .

Is this possible? How?

Thanks,

Raul Rego

Direct DSL Internet access or VPN (e.g. into MS RAS), RDP or some other
remote control software?

"Raul Rego" wrote:

> I would like to login - be authenticated - by a remote DOMAIN which is
> accesible via a DSL line .
>
> Is this possible? How?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raul Rego

Hi, it is direct DSL. I need to be authenticated by that domain because
that is where exchange 2003 is.

"Desmond Lee" <mcp@donotspamplease.mars> wrote in message
> Direct DSL Internet access or VPN (e.g. into MS RAS), RDP or some other
> remote control software?
>
> "Raul Rego" wrote:
>
>> I would like to login - be authenticated - by a remote DOMAIN which is
>> accesible via a DSL line .
>>
>> Is this possible? How?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Raul Rego

Does the domain controller reside in the DMZ, has a public IP, and belongs to
a same AD domain use internally?

If yes, it is suggested that the design be reviewed for security asap.

In addition, are you accessing Exchange via OWA?

Typically, a good firewall assists in isolating key internal infrastructure
where restricted access is configured accordingly.