Delegate rights to configure Terminal Services Profile for..

Hello,

Does anyone know which AD Schema attribute I need to work with in order to
delegate rights to set a user's Terminal Services profile. Can you let me
know if there is such an attribute?
3 answers Last reply
More about delegate rights configure terminal services profile

    "SC dog" <SC dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know which AD Schema attribute I need to work with in order
    > delegate rights to set a user's Terminal Services profile. Can you let me
    > know if there is such an attribute?

    Someone may correct me (because all I have is
    "negative" knowledge on this) but I have never
    seen any such template or choice in the delegation
    wizards.

    You would need to delegate certain properties of
    the User, and obviously full control would work but
    is likely overkill for what you have in mind.

    Have you looked in the custom/advanced section of
    the Delegation of Control Wizard (AD Users/Computers)?

    --
    Herb Martin

    Yes, I've looked everywhere including all the attributes for the user object
    and couldn't find it anywhere. The configuration info for the Terminal
    Services Profile is stored in the SAM so it doesn't look like this particular
    settiing can be delegated.

    thanks.

    > Yes, I've looked everywhere including all the attributes for the user
    object
    > and couldn't find it anywhere. The configuration info for the Terminal
    > Services Profile is stored in the SAM so it doesn't look like this
    particular
    > settiing can be delegated.

    I thought you asked about the User settings?

    What specifically are you trying to set?

    --
    Herb Martin

    > thanks.
    >
    > "Herb Martin" wrote:
    >
    > > "SC dog" <SC dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hello,
    > > >
    > > > Does anyone know which AD Schema attribute I need to work with in
    order
    > > > delegate rights to set a user's Terminal Services profile. Can you
    let me
    > > > know if there is such an attribute?
    > >
    > > Someone may correct me (because all I have is
    > > "negative" knowledge on this) but I have never
    > > seen any such template or choice in the delegation
    > > wizards.
    > >
    > > You would need to delegate certain properties of
    > > the User, and obviously full control would work but
    > > is likely overkill for what you have in mind.
    > >
    > > Have you looked in the custom/advanced section of
    > > the Delegation of Control Wizard (AD Users/Computers)?
    > >

    > > --
    > > Herb Martin

Terminal Configuration Active Directory Windows