Delegate rights to configure Terminal Services Profile for..

Hello,

Does anyone know which AD Schema attribute I need to work with in order to
delegate rights to set a user's Terminal Services profile. Can you let me
know if there is such an attribute?

"SC dog" <SC dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know which AD Schema attribute I need to work with in order
> delegate rights to set a user's Terminal Services profile. Can you let me
> know if there is such an attribute?

Someone may correct me (because all I have is
"negative" knowledge on this) but I have never
seen any such template or choice in the delegation
wizards.

You would need to delegate certain properties of
the User, and obviously full control would work but
is likely overkill for what you have in mind.

Have you looked in the custom/advanced section of
the Delegation of Control Wizard (AD Users/Computers)?

--
Herb Martin

Yes, I've looked everywhere including all the attributes for the user object
and couldn't find it anywhere. The configuration info for the Terminal
Services Profile is stored in the SAM so it doesn't look like this particular
settiing can be delegated.

thanks.

> Yes, I've looked everywhere including all the attributes for the user
object
> and couldn't find it anywhere. The configuration info for the Terminal
> Services Profile is stored in the SAM so it doesn't look like this
particular
> settiing can be delegated.

I thought you asked about the User settings?

What specifically are you trying to set?

--
Herb Martin