retrieve Word2000 product #'s

how can I retrieve this number after re-install?

garroxmclaughlin wrote:
> how can I retrieve this number after re-install?

See reply to your earlier post. Note that duplicate postings & erroneous
post errors are quite common in the web interface to the newsgroups.

You might want to consider using a newsreader like Outlook Express or Forte
Agent rather than the web interface to the newsgroups - it's a lot easier to
do nearly everything there, including searching, which is always a good idea
to do before you post, as well as mark messages to be watched, and filter
based on replies to your posts.

The Microsoft public news server is msnews.microsoft.com and you can
subscribe to as many groups as you like.

In addition, note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post,
or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and
other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm for
help in the future, but note that now that your address is out there, it's
out there.