Cheap 6800XT PCI-Express and cheap Logitech USB headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamelessMC

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2005
Looking for 60 shipped with original packaging

I gave in and bought the 7600GT, because of the rebate.

I wanted to go back to ATI, but with the power consumption issues and the performance of the 7600GT compared to the price, I couldn't resist staying on the Nvidia boat.

That being said, I have a 6800XT up for grabs.

It hasn't been OC'ed, hasn't been used for anything other than Wow. Still works like a champ and could go into a good beater PC if someone wants a LanBox to play CS Source on.

It's the 128MB GDDR3 version. Fast, not spectacular but good. Only has 8 pixel pipelines. There's a few benchmarks out there but this is clearly the higher quality 6800XT (XFX with GDDR3)

I'll upload a picture tonight.

boxjg4.jpg

I also have a Logitech USB Headset (Normally used on PS2's, used it on PC for WoW). Very clear vocal reception, very nice headset. It cost me 29.99 but since I'm missing the little oval shaped cushion thing I'm willing to let this go for 15 shipped. It has the leather cushion thing on the receiver part, but I have the fluffy one somewhere. (I gave up trying to take one off and put on the other. Those damn hearing cushions are tighter than a pickle jar lid.)

Will also upload a picture of the headset tonight.

I quit playing Wow, so I don't need it anymore.

If you're interested in one or the other, let me know.

You cant quit WoW once you began playing. You will be called for battle soon enough, and people will laugh and holler at you when you are missing your headset, and restricted to emotes.

Remember Leeroy Jankins??? He tried to quit once.....

Status
Not open for further replies.