how to upgrade linksys pap2

Last response: in Networking
June 1, 2005 6:15:27 AM

Hi Everybody,
I am having one locked linksys pap2(locked to vonage).
I tried unlocking it by doing factory reset i.e.,
dial 73738 and then key in passwrod as 7756112.
The linksys pap2 got reset.I was able to acces its web page.
Now the problem is I am not able to acess its admin page to upgrade
it,or to unlock it from vonage.
Can anybody help me please.
Thanks in advance,
Anjana

More about : upgrade linksys pap2

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:28:14 PM

-------------------------------------
Anjana wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
> I am having one locked linksys pap2(locked to vonage).
> I tried unlocking it by doing factory reset i.e.,
> dial 73738 and then key in passwrod as 7756112.
> The linksys pap2 got reset.I was able to acces its web page.
> Now the problem is I am not able to acess its admin page to upgrade
> it,or to unlock it from vonage.
> Can anybody help me please.
> Thanks in advance,
> Anjana

jack04 wrote:

you have found loggin and password for ADMIN? you can help me?

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums