Stephen

How do I enable autorun so that when new software is
placed in the CD rom drive it will start automatically
rather than having to locate the initiating file?

peter

Autorun is one of the tweaks in the TweakUI Powertool. Get it here:

Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
XP Home SP2.
P4 Dual HT @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HD, 1.0gb DDR.