Poor application performance when network redundancy link ..

We are having the weirdest problems on our network. It appears that a
particular application running on a Windows domain has very poor performance
when our network redundancy link is up. When the link is taken down,
performance increases dramatically. I am talking from 3 minutes to 5
seconds. Any clues out there. Why would AD care if the physical network had
physical redundancy????

--
Texas Squirrel
MCDBA, MCSE, MCP+I, CNE 5

    More details are needed about your network structure, mostly about how
    exactly physical redundancy is set up and how routing is set up.

    --
    Dmitry Korolyov [d__k@removethispart.mail.ru]
    MVP: Windows Server - Directory Services

    "TX Squirrel" <TXSquirrel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We are having the weirdest problems on our network. It appears that a
    > particular application running on a Windows domain has very poor
    > performance
    > when our network redundancy link is up. When the link is taken down,
    > performance increases dramatically. I am talking from 3 minutes to 5
    > seconds. Any clues out there. Why would AD care if the physical network
    > had
    > physical redundancy????
    >
    > --
    > Texas Squirrel
    > MCDBA, MCSE, MCP+I, CNE 5

Performance Microsoft Active Directory Windows