Poor application performance when network redundancy link ..

We are having the weirdest problems on our network. It appears that a
particular application running on a Windows domain has very poor performance
when our network redundancy link is up. When the link is taken down,
performance increases dramatically. I am talking from 3 minutes to 5
seconds. Any clues out there. Why would AD care if the physical network had
physical redundancy????

--
Texas Squirrel
MCDBA, MCSE, MCP+I, CNE 5

More details are needed about your network structure, mostly about how
exactly physical redundancy is set up and how routing is set up.

--
Dmitry Korolyov [d__k@removethispart.mail.ru]
MVP: Windows Server - Directory Services