Sign in with
Your question

Pre-Ordering a Conroe System

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
July 4, 2006 2:26:34 PM

With all the talk about the Conroe coming out this month I am sure there has to be some place out there that is taking orders already. Can anyone post a link to a website that has actually begun pre-ordering.

I read apost that said DELL had a spot to pre-order but I cannot find it anywhere. I also heard the same thing about Alienware. I am just tired of looking for the past few hours and would love some extra help. If you guys know of anyone doing the pre-orders, please post some links. Thanks :wink:
July 4, 2006 2:36:56 PM

Alienware certainly don't. I haven't seen a UK site that has it available for pre-order on pre-built systems, only as a component.
Related resources
July 4, 2006 2:57:15 PM

I don't think he wants to build his own system.
July 4, 2006 4:01:38 PM

yeah...I mean I will build my own when the time comes, but my brother is the one needing a system. He wants one of the "Dell Deals" where is like 20% off and comes with a 19 inch flat panel and blah blah blah...so I am looking around. I mean realisticaly we will get him a Dell b/c its just easier on me than having to build one and he is not an extremist as far as computers go. This is just so he can play World of Warcraft and some first person shooters. Credit Card # goes here and 3 days later a nice new computer which I didnt have to hassle with hehe.
July 4, 2006 5:29:19 PM

Quote:
yeah...I mean I will build my own when the time comes, but my brother is the one needing a system. He wants one of the "Dell Deals" where is like 20% off and comes with a 19 inch flat panel and blah blah blah...so I am looking around. I mean realisticaly we will get him a Dell b/c its just easier on me than having to build one and he is not an extremist as far as computers go. This is just so he can play World of Warcraft and some first person shooters. Credit Card # goes here and 3 days later a nice new computer which I didnt have to hassle with hehe.

Keep looking at Dells website. preorders will happen soon.
!