Merging User Rights Assignments

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
January 16, 2005 1:59:05 PM

Hi,

Default Domain Controllers Policy contains "User1" in "Deny log on locally"
in Computer Confguration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|User Rights
Assignments. If I create new Policy at OU that denies log on locally "User2"
when it overwrites settings at upper level. Is it possible to merge this
settings?

Cheers,
Andy
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 8:11:04 PM

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Default Domain Controllers Policy contains "User1" in "Deny log on
locally"
> in Computer Confguration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|User Rights
> Assignments. If I create new Policy at OU that denies log on locally
"User2"
> when it overwrites settings at upper level. Is it possible to merge this
> settings?

You mean one GPO? Yes, but you have to do it manually.

Just make both settings (for different users/groups.)

--
Herb Martin

!