Merging User Rights Assignments

Andy

Hi,

Default Domain Controllers Policy contains "User1" in "Deny log on locally"
in Computer Confguration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|User Rights
Assignments. If I create new Policy at OU that denies log on locally "User2"
when it overwrites settings at upper level. Is it possible to merge this
settings?

Cheers,
Andy

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Default Domain Controllers Policy contains "User1" in "Deny log on
locally"
> in Computer Confguration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|User Rights
> Assignments. If I create new Policy at OU that denies log on locally
"User2"
> when it overwrites settings at upper level. Is it possible to merge this
> settings?

You mean one GPO? Yes, but you have to do it manually.

Just make both settings (for different users/groups.)

--
Herb Martin