Merging User Rights Assignments

Hi,

Default Domain Controllers Policy contains "User1" in "Deny log on locally"
in Computer Confguration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|User Rights
Assignments. If I create new Policy at OU that denies log on locally "User2"
when it overwrites settings at upper level. Is it possible to merge this
settings?

Cheers,
Andy
1 answer Last reply
More about merging user rights assignments

    "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Default Domain Controllers Policy contains "User1" in "Deny log on
    locally"
    > in Computer Confguration|Windows Settings|Security Settings|User Rights
    > Assignments. If I create new Policy at OU that denies log on locally
    "User2"
    > when it overwrites settings at upper level. Is it possible to merge this
    > settings?

    You mean one GPO? Yes, but you have to do it manually.

    Just make both settings (for different users/groups.)

    --
    Herb Martin

    > Cheers,
    > Andy