Account Lockout Problem

Venkat

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004

Hi,

I use Windows 2000 server with active directory and the clients machines
run windows 98. Today i experience several account lokcout problems from many
users. I have not set any Account lockout policy, i am sure about that. I
need to fix this. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

See this URL for account lockout tools and information.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=&freetext=a...Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB