left margin settings

Printer is Epson C84. There is NO left margin, it prints in first print
position. I cannot find setting to change that. It has not always been this
way but somewhere I must have changed it. Any suggestions appreciated.

Walter

I forgot to say that this occurs when printing e-mails.

w.

"Walter Johnson" <seea-big-train@the-att.net> wrote in message
> Printer is Epson C84. There is NO left margin, it prints in first print
> position. I cannot find setting to change that. It has not always been
> this way but somewhere I must have changed it. Any suggestions
> appreciated.
>
> Walter

"Walter Johnson" <seea-big-train@the-att.net> wrote in message
> Printer is Epson C84. There is NO left margin, it prints in first print
> position. I cannot find setting to change that. It has not always been
> this way but somewhere I must have changed it. Any suggestions
> appreciated.

OutlookExpress uses the InternetExplorer printer settings so try changing
the margin values in the IE page setup dialog.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Ian,

That was it. Thanks for the tip. All is well now.

Walter.