This ring--

Dear Sirahs-- Pray tell me, what is the Othril Ring? I have been carrying
it around for ssooo long.....I want to get rid of it, yet it has a
name. --dennis
2 answers Last reply
More about this ring

    Dennis Curtis wrote:
    > Dear Sirahs-- Pray tell me, what is the Othril Ring? I have been carrying
    > it around for ssooo long.....I want to get rid of it, yet it has a
    > name. --dennis

    I have the same ring I found it while on a Telvanni quest in a velothi
    tower called Odirniran. It's possible the ring may be needed for a house
    Hlaalu quest because I found the ring on the corpse of a member of house
    Hlaalu.

    "Lee" <lmatth2-newsbox@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Dennis Curtis wrote:
    > > Dear Sirahs-- Pray tell me, what is the Othril Ring? I have been
    carrying
    > > it around for ssooo long.....I want to get rid of it, yet it has a
    > > name. --dennis
    > >

    > I have the same ring I found it while on a Telvanni quest in a velothi
    > tower called Odirniran. It's possible the ring may be needed for a house
    > Hlaalu quest because I found the ring on the corpse of a member of house
    > Hlaalu.

    Thanks so much. I cannot join House Hlaalu, since I am Redoran, but now
    I know where to give it back to. Nothing special about it, but still, I want
    to give it back.-dc

Games Video Games