Dear Sirahs-- Pray tell me, what is the Othril Ring? I have been carrying
it around for ssooo long.....I want to get rid of it, yet it has a
name. --dennis

lee

Dennis Curtis wrote:
> Dear Sirahs-- Pray tell me, what is the Othril Ring? I have been carrying
> it around for ssooo long.....I want to get rid of it, yet it has a
> name. --dennis

I have the same ring I found it while on a Telvanni quest in a velothi
tower called Odirniran. It's possible the ring may be needed for a house
Hlaalu quest because I found the ring on the corpse of a member of house
Hlaalu.

"Lee" <lmatth2-newsbox@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Dennis Curtis wrote:
> > Dear Sirahs-- Pray tell me, what is the Othril Ring? I have been
carrying
> > it around for ssooo long.....I want to get rid of it, yet it has a
> > name. --dennis
> >

> I have the same ring I found it while on a Telvanni quest in a velothi
> tower called Odirniran. It's possible the ring may be needed for a house
> Hlaalu quest because I found the ring on the corpse of a member of house
> Hlaalu.

Thanks so much. I cannot join House Hlaalu, since I am Redoran, but now
I know where to give it back to. Nothing special about it, but still, I want
to give it back.-dc