CIS system for Epson 1200 Stylus Photo

As subject, but available for purchase in UK and around the £50 mark. Is it
really necessary to pay around £150+? Getting hard to find carts for it now
and usually have to order well ahead.
1 answer Last reply
More about system epson 1200 stylus photo

    have you tried http://www.inkrepublic.com
    their 1280 system is good for 1200 too. (I guess)

    Siggy wrote:
    > As subject, but available for purchase in UK and around the £50
    mark. Is it
    > really necessary to pay around £150+? Getting hard to find carts
    for it now
    > and usually have to order well ahead.

Printers Stylus Photo Epson Peripherals