Totally Confused - Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003

I am preparing to migrate to Exchange 2003, from Exchnage 2000, onto new
hardware.

In doing so, I am reviewing Q314649, on the very good advice of the
author of the instructions on how to do this on msexchange.org.

But alas, I am a bit out of my depth with the AD "stuff"

It talks about attributesbeing mangled and how to handle it if they are,
but no way to tell if they have been.

Also, the three scenarios presented do not match what I am trying to do
(I think)

The author of the document states that using a script called
"Inetpersonfix.ldf" will take care of any problems

If anybody can give me some simplified directions for this, I would be
greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

JM

This might be better asked in the Exchange newsgroup....

--
Cary W. Shultz
Roanoke, VA 24014

http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com