My New Morrowind Site Is Up!!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 13, 2004 2:28:19 AM

just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the url will prolly
change if my site gets accepted at a host i applied for. oh and bytheway if
u go to the elkder scrolls forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new
site---

http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite

More about : morrowind site

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 5:49:38 PM

Dustin wrote:
> just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the url will prolly
> change if my site gets accepted at a host i applied for. oh and bytheway if
> u go to the elkder scrolls forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new
> site---
>
> http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite

Well its not working ^_^

Can't help being nosy ^_^
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 9:07:07 PM

"Dustin" <Dustin1@suscom.net> wrote in

> just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the
> url will prolly change if my site gets accepted at a host i
> applied for. oh and bytheway if u go to the elkder scrolls
> forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new site---
>
> http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite

Moved so soon?

404 Error -- File not found
!