My New Morrowind Site Is Up!!

just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the url will prolly
change if my site gets accepted at a host i applied for. oh and bytheway if
u go to the elkder scrolls forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new
site---

http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite
2 answers Last reply
More about morrowind site

    Dustin wrote:
    > just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the url will prolly
    > change if my site gets accepted at a host i applied for. oh and bytheway if
    > u go to the elkder scrolls forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new
    > site---
    >
    > http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite

    Well its not working ^_^

    Can't help being nosy ^_^

    "Dustin" <Dustin1@suscom.net> wrote in

    > just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the
    > url will prolly change if my site gets accepted at a host i
    > applied for. oh and bytheway if u go to the elkder scrolls
    > forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new site---
    >
    > http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite

    Moved so soon?

    404 Error -- File not found

Games Video Games