  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
April 23, 2005 3:08:06 PM

Been looking for a reasonably priced printer that will do 500/month
10x13" envelopes. Would like your experience & suggestions with same.
TIA

More about : printer 10x13 inch envelopes

April 24, 2005 12:06:27 PM

Already do that.
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 1:17:35 PM

In article <1114279686.760627.33960@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
n6trf@arrl.net says...
> Been looking for a reasonably priced printer that will do 500/month
> 10x13" envelopes. Would like your experience & suggestions with same.
> TIA

It might be easier to print labels and affix them.
--
Robert D Feinman
http://robertdfeinman.com

Hello Ted,

We can print 10x13s.

If 1/C, 28# white-wove stock, peel & seal latex flap in qty of 500 . . . your price is $125.

Type setting and proof is included or we will work from artfile you e-mail to us.

Freight and applicable sales tax is additional.

We can provide lower cost per unit if quantity is increased to 1,000 at-a-time.

Let us know at: Printing & Promotion Services:
889 Roslyn Road, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 - 201-612-0800

Regards, Mel Schinasi
!