need printer for 10x13 inch envelopes

Been looking for a reasonably priced printer that will do 500/month
10x13" envelopes. Would like your experience & suggestions with same.
TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about need printer 10x13 inch envelopes

    Already do that.

    In article <1114279686.760627.33960@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    n6trf@arrl.net says...
    > Been looking for a reasonably priced printer that will do 500/month
    > 10x13" envelopes. Would like your experience & suggestions with same.
    > TIA

    It might be easier to print labels and affix them.
    --
    Robert D Feinman
    http://robertdfeinman.com

    We can print 10x13s.

    If 1/C, 28# white-wove stock, peel & seal latex flap in qty of 500 . . . your price is $125.

    Type setting and proof is included or we will work from artfile you e-mail to us.

    Freight and applicable sales tax is additional.

    We can provide lower cost per unit if quantity is increased to 1,000 at-a-time.

    Let us know at: Printing & Promotion Services:
    889 Roslyn Road, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 - 201-612-0800

    Regards, Mel Schinasi

Printers Peripherals