My New Morrowind Site Is Up!!

just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the url will prolly
change if my site gets accepted at a host i applied for. oh and bytheway if
u go to the elkder scrolls forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new
site---

http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite
1 answer Last reply
More about morrowind site

    Dustin wrote:
    > just wanted to advertise about my new site being up. the url will prolly
    > change if my site gets accepted at a host i applied for. oh and bytheway if
    > u go to the elkder scrolls forums im AngelOfDeath. but anyway here is my new
    > site---
    >
    > http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite

    http://www.aloofhosting.com/mymorrowindsite/

    You forgot a bit ^_^, works now