Exporting Group Policies

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
January 19, 2005 6:26:16 AM

I have a Windows 2003 active directory. I am building a
replica active directory for testing. Is there a way that
I can export the group policies on the live AD and import
them into the test AD.

Many thanks in advance
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 2:39:54 PM

I believe you can export policies using the GPMC -a free tool from Microsoft
for managing GPOs.

Have a look on MS' website for it.

--

Paul Williams