Exporting Group Policies

I have a Windows 2003 active directory. I am building a
replica active directory for testing. Is there a way that
I can export the group policies on the live AD and import
them into the test AD.

Many thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about exporting group policies

    I believe you can export policies using the GPMC -a free tool from Microsoft
    for managing GPOs.

    Have a look on MS' website for it.

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net
    http://forums.msresource.net

    "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    I have a Windows 2003 active directory. I am building a
    replica active directory for testing. Is there a way that
    I can export the group policies on the live AD and import
    them into the test AD.

    Many thanks in advance

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Active Directory Windows