ShortCuts

Sam

Hi guys can anyone Help Me. I need to create the Short cut to 35 User's Users
Like it on the Start Manu Or under the All Programs In XP.I cannot Touch Log
in Script. script is common for 273 users so Script is out of Question Mark
..GPO is Out of Range till March Please Help me with step By step Guide .I'm
not Real AD Guru But I been given this while I came from Novell NAL Deployed
sites for all the shortcuts.

Put these people in a group... Create a logon script to add the icon to
their desktop, then apply to the domain via GPO with GPO filtering on the
group. You'll be golden then.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA