Allow users to install fonts

Is there a way from the group policies (or perhaps some other global way) to
allow regular uses to install fonts. I'd rather not make my users power
users just so they can have this function. Any thoughts.

--
Alan Coleman
Network Administrator

    Can you not change permissions to the directory structure via GPO? I would
    allow them permissions to the necessary folder ( usually c:\winnt\fonts in
    WIN2000 or c:\windows\fonts in WINXP ).

    Then, after enough time has passed you can remove the GPO.....

    Just a thought.

    --
    Cary W. Shultz
    Roanoke, VA 24014

    http://www.activedirectory-win2000.com
    http://www.grouppolicy-win2000.com

    "Alan Coleman" <technology@sjvmail.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a way from the group policies (or perhaps some other global way)
    > allow regular uses to install fonts. I'd rather not make my users power
    > users just so they can have this function. Any thoughts.
    >
    > --
    > Alan Coleman
    > Network Administrator
    > St. Joseph's Villa