Control panel applet

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
January 20, 2005 11:17:05 AM

Can someone tell me what the control panel applet for 'taskbar and start
menu' is please. Reason is that i'm allowing this cpl to be seen by all users
in the control panelm but am unable to find out what its called.

Thanks

Simon

More about : control panel applet

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 11:45:15 AM

If you are referring to allowing this via a GPO, then just list it in the
available control panels that can be seen (like "Printers" or "Display").
You don't need the actual .cpl name to allow it to be viewed.

"Simon" wrote:

> Can someone tell me what the control panel applet for 'taskbar and start
> menu' is please. Reason is that i'm allowing this cpl to be seen by all users
> in the control panelm but am unable to find out what its called.
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon
January 20, 2005 12:29:04 PM

Ok i shall give it a go.