Control panel applet

Can someone tell me what the control panel applet for 'taskbar and start
menu' is please. Reason is that i'm allowing this cpl to be seen by all users
in the control panelm but am unable to find out what its called.

Thanks

Simon
2 answers Last reply
More about control panel applet

    If you are referring to allowing this via a GPO, then just list it in the
    available control panels that can be seen (like "Printers" or "Display").
    You don't need the actual .cpl name to allow it to be viewed.

    "Simon" wrote:

    > Can someone tell me what the control panel applet for 'taskbar and start
    > menu' is please. Reason is that i'm allowing this cpl to be seen by all users
    > in the control panelm but am unable to find out what its called.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Simon

    Ok i shall give it a go.

    Cheers

    "JR Bowen" wrote:

    > If you are referring to allowing this via a GPO, then just list it in the
    > available control panels that can be seen (like "Printers" or "Display").
    > You don't need the actual .cpl name to allow it to be viewed.
    >

    > "Simon" wrote:
    >
    > > Can someone tell me what the control panel applet for 'taskbar and start
    > > menu' is please. Reason is that i'm allowing this cpl to be seen by all users
    > > in the control panelm but am unable to find out what its called.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Simon

Control Panel Microsoft Active Directory Windows