SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
Now i dont know if any of you guys have played this game but im enjoying it alot. Its a really good single player RPG and the best that ive played in awhile. My only complaint is that its tooooo easy, its impossible to die in this game even in the arena fights. i dunno, anybody else play it?

-I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.
-Or else what?
-Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

riser

Illustrious
I've heard of it.. but I hear it's a little more for the younger crowd if I remember correctly.

Actually, I was eyeing that R.O.S.E. Online just to see what that's about. It looks anime-ish and maybe even a little fun. I signed up for the free Beta testing.

SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
its rated mature and you can have sex with people in it

-Or else what?
-Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

riser

Illustrious
Do you want to come over and play AD&D in my basement? My mom will give us snacks and Pepsi!

haha I don't know games that well. I'm checking into this fable thing right now..
haha

SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
lol yeah being evil in a game has never been so much fun....u can even sacrifice people

-Or else what?

SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
yeah i got it for PC.

-Or else what?

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
Fable is a fun game, it's not madly addictive (to me) though.

I pre-ordered 3 games for the (full) price of 2. I bought Fable, Fahrenheit, and F.E.A.R., I already received Fable and Fahrenheit, and currently I'm playing the latter, which is very addictive (although more of an interactive movie with minigames than an adventure).

I'm really anticipating F.E.A.R. as I'm in love with both the SP and MP demos that are out now. Luckily I got decent performance on my rig with 1280x960, most settings on high, and decent AA and AF.

Fable is coming in last in this list I'm afraid, still a decent game. I've seen (much) worse.

BigMac

<font color=green>(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.</font color=green>

SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
whats Fahrenheit?

-Or else what?

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
To Sneaktiki run a google search. It's a game where your choices throughout the entire game affect how the story pans out. The plot is that you play both a "killer" and the police hunting said killer.

To BigMac. Have you seen the video for Dark Sector? I've only seen the video which is run using the in game engine. It looks brilliant although I haven't checked up on it since I seen the video. But check it out. Looks yummy.

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
I have been following Dark Sector for some time, but it's dropped off my radar lately. I'll be checking up on it again then.

Fahrenheit update: already finished the game once, but as the plot is flexible I'm going to play it again. The interactive movie part is very very nice. The game part is rather dull, with a typical console port flavor to it. The "puzzles" (if you can call them that) only depend on position and speed (basically being at the right spot at the right moment; and these are the "best" gameplay elements) or on pressing the right keys in the right order as to force a particular event (like evading cars or something, so no direct control involved to evade the cars, but instead the next event will depend on whether you got a certain key combination right in time).

All in all, not too many gaming hours involved. An interesting storyline though (although a bit cut short in the end, obviously they had to rush things in the ending for some reason).

BigMac

<font color=green>(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.</font color=green><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by BigMac on 10/10/05 01:05 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
so Indigo Prophecy then. It looks like a good game, i'm actually getting the demo right now.

-Or else what?

ravon

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2005
Fable, its kinda of a light rpg... the inventory system kinda needs getting used to, stumped me the 1st time i played. But had lot of fun with this game... but the end fight was funny in that it being so easy, i just ran under him and started casting inferno 30++ times...