Pelikan carts?

Has anyone ever used Pelikan carts in Canon printer? I can get them here at
50% of Canon price...
i just wonder, are they any good? Potential head clogs, color compatibility,
durability...
I have ip4000
THX

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

SleeperMan wrote:

> Has anyone ever used Pelikan carts in Canon printer? I can get them here at
> 50% of Canon price...
> i just wonder, are they any good? Potential head clogs, color compatibility,
> durability...
> I have ip4000
> THX

The Pelikan inks were good, I haven't used them for sometime now. But
any 3rd party inks have the potential to require a printer colour
correction profile.

Rob wrote:
> SleeperMan wrote:
>
>> Has anyone ever used Pelikan carts in Canon printer? I can get them
>> here at 50% of Canon price...
>> i just wonder, are they any good? Potential head clogs, color
>> compatibility, durability...
>> I have ip4000
>> THX
>>

> The Pelikan inks were good, I haven't used them for sometime now. But
> any 3rd party inks have the potential to require a printer colour
> correction profile.

hm...
Well, if color profile is only thing to be adjusted, there's not much to
think, as long i can be pretty sure that ink won't clog the head. Although a
man can never be too cure about anything. Maybe this is still better than
refilling...